- When NBC’s analysts speak, who’s really talking?
- North Korea: What’s really happening
- NSA Whistleblowers on HuffPostLive
- The Untold Story of the NSA Whistleblowers
- Why Whistleblowing Matters: A Speech by Tom Drake
- Coming soon…A Blast from the Past
- Time (Again) for Direct Negotiations with North Korea
- Your’s truly on HuffPost Live, Talkin’ Cyber-War, Fear and $$$
- The NRA Nightmare: Mercs in our Schools
- My Abraxas and TrapWire Saga
Category Archives: Asia
My latest, in Salon – A look back at 15 years of U.S.-North Korean toil and trouble.
As soon as I can figure out how to upload the PDF, I will re-publish a short analysis and polemic I wrote in 1980 about the emergence of the Pacific Rim economy. I did this during a time of very … Continue reading
I was on Democracy Now! this morning talking about the latest North Korean nuclear test and its implications for U.S. policy. As usual, I spoke out for direct U.S. negotiations with the DPRK and called for a halt in the … Continue reading
Foreign Policy in Focus just posted my take on the recent brouhaha about U.S. Special Forces “parachuting” into North Korea. Here’s an excerpt: A classified Pentagon document leaked to me in 1984 may shed some light on a U.S. general’s outlandish claim last … Continue reading
My latest, from The Nation. An excerpt: The fact that so many media organizations had to fly journalists to Japan underscores how much that country has disappeared from our political discourse since the early 1990s, when Japan’s economic juggernaut was … Continue reading