- When NBC’s analysts speak, who’s really talking?
- North Korea: What’s really happening
- NSA Whistleblowers on HuffPostLive
- The Untold Story of the NSA Whistleblowers
- Why Whistleblowing Matters: A Speech by Tom Drake
- Coming soon…A Blast from the Past
- Time (Again) for Direct Negotiations with North Korea
- Your’s truly on HuffPost Live, Talkin’ Cyber-War, Fear and $$$
- The NRA Nightmare: Mercs in our Schools
- My Abraxas and TrapWire Saga
Category Archives: Neocons
This afternoon in Las Vegas, about 300 members of my union, AFGE, with members from several other AFL-CIO unions, turned out in 109 degree heat to give a vociferous welcome to Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan. He was meeting … Continue reading
My tweet of the day @timothys: Rush Limbaugh calls the first black man elected president “boy.” To the racist white man, America is always Mississippi, circa 1962. (Thanks to the late, great Phil Ochs for the song).
Here’s a story you won’t find repeated in the ‘left’ press. The Washington Post‘s brilliant Rajiv Chandrasekaran reports that a DoD unit in Iraq has sparked a confrontation with the State Department over its plans to reopen state-owned companies in … Continue reading
Thanks to Billmon at Whiskey Bar, we get the twisted story about how the neocon/AEI axis helped torpedo Juan Cole’s appointment at Yale. From Jewish Week: When Coleâ€™s potential hiring became publicly known, several of his detractors, including the American … Continue reading