I've just started reposting here after a nine month absence. Look for some nice changes to the site and regular updates on U.S. intelligence, privatized spying, Korea, Japan and music. My pages section at the top (just below that incredible photo from South Korea in 1960) includes links to much of my work on Korea, Japan, etc., over the years. Meanwhile, follow me on Twitter @TimothyS and read my blog at TheNation.com.
- Guest Post: South Korea Bans Korean-German from Kwangju
- My Kwangju Documents Get a Home – In Kwangju
- Reflections on The Intercept’s Snowden Archive
- Back to Korea
- Hiroshima: Yes, an apology is long overdue.
- A Plea for Peace in Korea
- Chomsky on Korea, U.S. Foreign Policy, Sanders and Clinton
- Zounds! US military contracting is up! Way up!
- South Korean opposition fights draconian anti-terrorism law
- Republican and Media Idiocy on North Korea
Category Archives: Cuba
We’ll never see the likes of these again! But Cuba still has them – by the hundreds. It’s just amazing to watch them go by, and a flashback to the past of my parents and grandparents; way, way back. These … Continue reading