We’ll never see the likes of these again! But Cuba still has them – by the hundreds. It’s just amazing to watch them go by, and a flashback to the past of my parents and grandparents; way, way back. These shots were all taken last week with my iPhone, when I was in Cuba visiting the Jose Marti Institute of Journalism in Havana. Enjoy! Click each image individually to enlarge and refresh for a random reordering of all the pictures. This is what “embargo” looks like.
- When NBC’s analysts speak, who’s really talking?
- North Korea: What’s really happening
- NSA Whistleblowers on HuffPostLive
- The Untold Story of the NSA Whistleblowers
- Why Whistleblowing Matters: A Speech by Tom Drake
- Coming soon…A Blast from the Past
- Time (Again) for Direct Negotiations with North Korea
- Your’s truly on HuffPost Live, Talkin’ Cyber-War, Fear and $$$
- The NRA Nightmare: Mercs in our Schools
- My Abraxas and TrapWire Saga