I've just started reposting here after a nine month absence. Look for some nice changes to the site and regular updates on U.S. intelligence, privatized spying, Korea, Japan and music. My pages section at the top (just below that incredible photo from South Korea in 1960) includes links to much of my work on Korea, Japan, etc., over the years. Meanwhile, follow me on Twitter @TimothyS and read my blog at TheNation.com.
- Labor crackdown in Seoul: Transport Union fights police raid
- Roundup: US militarism in Asia-Pacific, Oct. 19-30, 2015
- Did John Brennan suck as a contractor? The CIA thinks so.
- Abe’s Proxy Army – on Facebook
- New documents out on Stellarwind
- Masters of War – Japanese Version
- PSYCHO-CAPITALISM: A $180 million torture-for-profit industry
- Blackwater: The problem is the outsourcing of war
- The U.S. media will believe anything on North Korea — some perspective from a long-time Asia hand
- No boots on the ground, but plenty of contractors