I've just started reposting here after a nine month absence. Look for some nice changes to the site and regular updates on U.S. intelligence, privatized spying, Korea, Japan and music. My pages section at the top (just below that incredible photo from South Korea in 1960) includes links to much of my work on Korea, Japan, etc., over the years. Meanwhile, follow me on Twitter @TimothyS and read my blog at TheNation.com.
- With intelligence leaks, the contractors are the culprits
- America is not an innocent bystander in Korea
- The Washington Post didn’t like this piece on the US role in Korea…
- American Military Power in Asia and the Trump Factor
- 20 years ago, my reporting caused a furor in South Korea
- Kilcullen to Me: “You’re a conspiracy theorist.”
- “Nation-Building” Is Back: Now with Contractors
- Hankyoreh honors my work on the U.S. and South Korea
- Whatever happened to the COINdinistas?
- With Clinton, Expect Increased Tensions with North Korea
Category Archives: Cuba
We’ll never see the likes of these again! But Cuba still has them – by the hundreds. It’s just amazing to watch them go by, and a flashback to the past of my parents and grandparents; way, way back. These … Continue reading