This afternoon in Las Vegas, about 300 members of my union, AFGE, with members from several other AFL-CIO unions, turned out in 109 degree heat to give a vociferous welcome to Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan. He was meeting with a bunch of Romney donors, including zillionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, at the latter’s Venetian Hotel. I have no doubt that our message was heard, loud and clear. But, funny: somehow the protest didn’t rate a mention in the New York Times.
- When NBC’s analysts speak, who’s really talking?
- North Korea: What’s really happening
- NSA Whistleblowers on HuffPostLive
- The Untold Story of the NSA Whistleblowers
- Why Whistleblowing Matters: A Speech by Tom Drake
- Coming soon…A Blast from the Past
- Time (Again) for Direct Negotiations with North Korea
- Your’s truly on HuffPost Live, Talkin’ Cyber-War, Fear and $$$
- The NRA Nightmare: Mercs in our Schools
- My Abraxas and TrapWire Saga