- When NBC’s analysts speak, who’s really talking?
- North Korea: What’s really happening
- NSA Whistleblowers on HuffPostLive
- The Untold Story of the NSA Whistleblowers
- Why Whistleblowing Matters: A Speech by Tom Drake
- Coming soon…A Blast from the Past
- Time (Again) for Direct Negotiations with North Korea
- Your’s truly on HuffPost Live, Talkin’ Cyber-War, Fear and $$$
- The NRA Nightmare: Mercs in our Schools
- My Abraxas and TrapWire Saga
Author Archives: Tim Shorrock
Palantir Technologies and Booz Allen Hamilton, for starters. My latest in Salon on what NBC’s isn’t telling you about their oh-so-objective national security analysts. Compared to the near-hysterical reporting on Fox and the mistake-prone efforts at CNN, the handling of … Continue reading
My latest, in Salon – A look back at 15 years of U.S.-North Korean toil and trouble.
On March 28, I appeared on a segment of Huff Post Live today with NSA whistleblowers Tom Drake and Bill Binney, along with their attorney Jesselyn Radack and Ben Freeman of the Project on Government Oversight. We got deep into Thin Thread … Continue reading
My latest, published today in The Nation: In the annals of national security, the Obama administration will long be remembered for its unprecedented crackdown on whistleblowers. Since 2009, it has employed the World War I–era Espionage Act a record six … Continue reading
If you want to know why it’s important to cherish the First Amendment to the Constitution, please watch this amazing and powerful speech delivered by Thomas Drake recently at the National Press Club in Washington. It’s one of the most … Continue reading